Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tall UGGs V.S. Short UGGs

okay so I had been going on and on to my mom about how UGGs were basically the hottest trend ever. well Christmas was right around the corner and she said that I could pick out a pair as a present. we were already at the store so while she was shopping I went over to start trying different kinds on. keep in mind ive never owned uggs so I was pretty clueless.
well I saw oone majorly hard decision ahead of me... which ones to get. I immediately knew I wanted the plain kind because they would match the most outfits. but I had a really hard time deciding whether I wanted the tall kind or the short kind.
the main purpose I wanted uggs was that not only were they stylish but they would keep me super warm. I decided since the main purpose that I wanted them was for warmth that I would get the tall ones to keep my whole calve warm.
I did and I almost immediately regreted it. the tall uggs actually have a lot of downsides such as thefact  that when you go to tuck in your pants they get all rolled up and messed up underneath the boot. Tall UGGs also get a lot of unflattering wrinkles that do not look right, these put the UGG in UGGly. 
The shorter UGGs are way more stylish too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment